The No-Caulk Fiberglass Shower Stall Drain - 2" is designed to fit over 2" Sch40 DWV PVC, ABS, and cast iron pipe. Similar in design to the popular and durable 600 Series, the No-Caulk Drain offers the unique feature of NO caulk, NO tools installation. The No-Caulk gasket’s superior design provides a positive seal. The drain fits over 2” schedule 40 DWV PVC pipe and has several metal strainer options. The base has weep slots to allow any fluid around the strainer to still pass through the drain in order to prevent leaks. The plastic strainer barrel has brass inserts that allows the strainer to screw down to the drain making it easy to replace the strainer or upgrade to a more decorative style. The paper ring acts as a friction gasket to aid in the installation of the drain. The rubber gasket gives the drain a positive seal after the drain is installed.
This drain is available in a variety of metal strainers.
- NC654 w/ Cast Brass Finish Strainer
- NC654SS w/ Stamped Polished Brass Strainer
- NC6656 w/ Nickel Strainer
- NC658 w/ Antique Brass Strainer
- Fits all fiberglass and acrylic shower stalls
- Exclusive “one way” design no-caulk gasket provides a positive seal between drain and 2” SCH 40 DWV pipe
- No-Caulk Gasket is made of flexible PVC material that is extremely durable
- Receptor base design allows secondary drainage if leaks occur around strainer.
- Sealing and friction gaskets provide a positive seal to shower base
- No tools or solvent required for installation
- Easy push-on over 2” pipe fit
- 4 ¼” diameter strainers in a variety of finishes
- 2 5/8" center to center screw mount diameter
- Made in the USA
- Fits over 2” SCH 40 DWV pipe
Manufactured and assembled in the USA by Plastic Oddities, “Friend of the Plumber”. Quality Parts – since 1975.