The Offset Fiberglass Shower Stall Drain - 2" with Antique Brass Strainer fits over 2" Sch 40 DWV pipe and allows up to 1” margin of error when roughing in a shower stall. This drain is designed for use with any fiberglass shower and offers easy installation whether it be for new construction, remodels, or simple drain failure replacements. The base of the drains have weep slots to allow any fluid around the strainer to still pass through the drain in order to prevent leaks. The plastic strainer barrel has brass inserts that allow the strainer to screw down to the drain making it easy to replace the strainer or upgrade to a more decorative style. The paper ring acts as a friction gasket to aid in the installation of the drain. The rubber gasket gives the drain a positive seal after the drain is installed.
This drain is available with several different types of metal stainers.
- PFG610 w/ Stamped SS Strainer
- PFG614 w/ Cast Brass Finish Strainer
- PFG614SS w/ Stamped Polished Brass Strainer
- PFG616 w/ Nickel Strainer
- Design allows for up to 1” margin of error during rough-in
- Design allows secondary drainage if leaks occur around strainer
- V-shaped coarse threads that are 8 threads per inch
- Brass inserts in the plastic strainer
- Sealing and friction gaskets for positive seal to shower base.
- 4 ¼” diameter strainers in a variety of finishes
- 2 5/8" center to center screw mount diameter
- Made in the USA
- Fits over 2” SCH 40 DWV pipe
Manufactured and assembled in the USA by Plastic Oddities, “Friend of the Plumber”. Quality Parts – since 1975.