This No-Caulk Low Profile Bolt-Down Drain with Square Ring with Nickel Strainer has a gasketed design for a push-on fit, eliminating the need for glue. It is for use with tile or marble showers where a shower pan liner is required. A minimum drain height of 3 ¾” allows for ease of installation in small spaces. The drain fits over 2" Schedule 40 DWV PVC pipe. Key-hole slots allow collar to be clamped without removing bolts. Weep holes in the collar allow drainage from the pan liner. Drain base has beveled edge for ease of installation and elimination of standing water. The 2" IPS plastic strainer barrel allows adjustment to the desired finish level. The barrel also has metal inserts that allow the strainer to easily be replaced or upgraded to a more decorative style.
This drain is available with a Round Ring or Square Ring and different strainers finishes.
- NC408R w/ Round Ring w/ Nickel Strainer
- NC420R w/ Round Ring w/ Cast Brass Finish Strainer
- NC420RS w/ Square Ring w/ Cast Brass Finish Strainer
- NC424R w/ Round Ring w/ Antique Brass Strainer
- NC424RS w/ Square Ring w/ Antique Brass Strainer
- Gasketed drain for push-on fit - No glue required
- Minimum drain height – 3 ¾”
- Threaded metal inserts for attaching clamping collar
- Key-hole slots in clamping collar allow clamping of liner without removing the bolts
- Beveled edge on flange for ease of installation and elimination of standing water
- Metal inserts in the plastic strainer barrel for easy removal and attachment of strainer
- 2" IPS strainer barrel
- 4” Diameter round strainers in a variety of finishes
- 3 3/8" Center to center screw mount diameter
- Made in the USA
- Fits over 2" SCH 40 DWV PVC pipe
Manufactured and assembled in the USA by Plastic Oddities, “Friend of the Plumber”. Quality Parts – since 1975.