The Freeze Cap Faucet Insulator - Wall Mount has a hard plastic shell cover with EPS foam insulation that is used to help protect against freezing. It fits most faucets with easy wall mounting installation and has a hard plastic shell with slotted mounting plate to allow the cover to twist on and off. Helps deter tampering with outside faucets and is reusable and resistant to rust and improves aesthetics of any building. Flexible gasket contours to various siding finishes (e.g.: Brick, vinyl siding, wood, stucco).
The faucet insulator has two variations.
- PFC1 - Wall Mount
- PFC2 - Hook Mount
- Outdoor faucet cover with easy wall mount that fits most faucets
- Insulates outdoor faucets and protects from wind chill, freeze protection and UV resistant
- Reusable, resistant to rust, improves aesthetics of any building and fits most faucets
- Durable and hard plastic outer shell with slotted mounting plate to allow cover to twist on or off
- Helps deter tampering with outside faucets, flexible gasket contours to various siding profiles
- Made in the USA
Manufactured and Assembled in the USA by Plastic Oddities, "Friend of the Plumber". Quality Parts since 1975