The Freeze Cap Faucet Insulator - Hook Mount has a hard plastic shell cover with EPS foam insulation is used to help protect against freezing. It fits most faucets with easy hook mounting installation and has a hard plastic shell that you simply hook to the faucet and tighten the wing nut. Helps deter tampering with outside faucets and is reusable and resistant to rust. Flexible gasket contours to various siding finishes (e.g.: brick, vinyl siding, wood, stucco.
The faucet insulator cmes in tow varieties.
- PFC1 - Wall Mount
- PFC2 - Hook Mount
- Outdoor faucet cover with easy hook mount
- Insulates outdoor faucets and protects from wind chill, freeze protection and UV resistant
- Reusable, resistant to rust, improves aesthetics of any building and fits most faucets
- Durable and hard plastic outer shell that you simply hook to the faucet and tighten the wing nut
- Also available in convenient 2-pack
- Made in the USA
Manufactured and Assembled in the USA by Plastic Oddities, "Friend of the Plumber". Quality Parts since 1975