The General Purpose Bell Trap Drain is designed for use in garage, patio or other outdoor areas to drain water to a well of the unit that serves as a trap to contain sewer gas. The drain is for general purpose drainage requirements where clamping of a waterproofing membrane is not required. The drain is molded in a bell trap with the strainer hinged to the body with a threaded brass insert for attaching the cover.
This drain is available in a variety of sizes:
- PBT6004 -6"x6", Fits over 1.5" or inside 2" Spigot Sch 40 DWV pipe
- PBT6006 -6"x6", Fits over 2" or inside 3" Sch 40 DWV pipe
- PBT9009 -9"x9", Fits over 3" or inside 4" Sch 40 DWV pipe
- PBT4009 -9"x9", Fits over 4" Sch 40 DWV pipe
- For general purpose drainage requirements where clamping of a waterproofing membrane is not required.
- Molded in bell trap
- Strainer is hinged to the body
- Threaded brass insert for attaching hinged strainer
- Made in the USA
- Fits over 4" Sch 40 DWV pipe
Manufactured and assembled in the USA by Plastic Oddities, “Friend of the Plumber”. Quality Parts – since 1975.