The 2" Round Deep Sump Receptor Drain with Full Plastic Grate has interior surfaces that are made smooth and sloped for maximum flow. There are no corners or flat areas. The 12" diameter round top allows for a 54” square flow. It also has 5.5" deep sump area. The drain (floor sink) is made of corrosive resistant plastic and with threaded brass inserts for attaching grates. This square floor drains fits over 2” SCH 40 DWV pipe and has no strainer.
This drain is available with different grates.
- RDS2000 w/ No Grate
- RDS2000F w/ Full Plastic Grate
- RDS2000H w/ Half Plastic Grate
- RDS2000T w/ Three-Quarter Plastic Grate
- Interior surfaces are smooth and sloped for maximum flow (no corners or flat area)
- Economical alternative for stainless steel drains
- Threaded brass inserts for attaching grate
- 5 ½” deep sump area
- 12" Diameter Round Top
- Made in the USA
Manufactured and assembled in the USA by Plastic Oddities, “Friend of the Plumber”. Quality Parts – since 1975.