The 2" Floor Sink with Secondary Strainer with Three-Quarter Plastic Grate is designed to fit over 2" Sch 40 DWV pipe and has interior surfaces that are made smooth and sloped for maximum flow. There are no corners or flat areas. The 14”x 14” square top allows for a 54” square flow. The drain (floor sink) is made of corrosive resistant plastic and with threaded brass inserts for attaching grates. This square floor drain is for 2” SCH 40 DWV pipe. It comes with a plastic strainer.
This drain is available with different grates.
- PFS200 w/ No Grate
- PFS200F w/ Full Plastic Grate
- PFS200H w/ Half Plastic Grate
- PFS200T w/ Three-Quarter Grate
- Interior surfaces are smooth and sloped for maximum flow (no corners or flat area)
- Economical alternative for stainless steel drains
- Threaded brass inserts for attaching grate
- 5 ½” deep sump area
- 14" x 14" Square Top
- Made in the USA
Manufactured and assembled in the USA by Plastic Oddities, “Friend of the Plumber”. Quality Parts – since 1975.